When users export an asset for use on a CMS, they have the option to make modifications to the exported asset. These are:
- Image crop, size and rotate
- Applying enhancement filters
- Adding an image caption
- Setting click action behavior
- Enabling Ken Burns effect
- Adding Publication information
A site administrator can choose which of these features users have access to in the export wizard. Go to the FotoWeb site configuration, choose the Settings tab, and then choose the Behavior - Exports node. Only the options that are selected here are available to users who have access to the CMS export functionality.
When working with the FotoWeb API, enabled tabs can be programmatically hidden by specifying query parameters in the URL.