Using the order API, a client can make the following requests on behalf of the administrator:
- Query pending orders and get the number of pending orders
- Query order history, past approved orders and past rejected orders
- Approve or reject orders
- Modify pending orders
This part of the API is called the order management API.
A client can make the following requests on behalf of the customer:
- Submit an order
- Add items to the customer's shopping cart
- Modify the customer's shopping cart
- Query a pending, approved or rejected order owned by the customer
- Query the customer's order history
- Download renditions from an approved order
This part of the API is called the shopping cart API.