This guide tells you all about authorizing custom applications for use with FotoWeb using OAuth.
IMPORTANT: OAuth requires user interaction and authorization by individual users.
Integrations that don't involve user interaction or that require full administrator access to resources in FotoWeb (such as typical “server-to-server integrations” or “automation integrations”) cannot use OAuth and should use the Legacy mechanisms described at API Authentication (Legacy)
- Get started with OAuth
- Read this to get started with OAuth authorisation for custom apps.
- Application registration using OAuth 2.0
- Learn the principles for registering a custom app with FotoWeb using OAuth.
- Application Access Tokens for OAuth 2.0 authorization
- How Access Tokens work with OAuth 2.0
- Refreshing Tokens
- How refresh tokens work when using OAuth