Annotations are used to visually highlight areas of interest in a picture. FotoWare annotation tools enable users to pinpoint a precise location or an area in a picture using arrows and shapes that frame a particular area in the picture.
- Configuring Annotations for use
- This topic explains how an administrator configures FotoWare to allow users to work with annotations.
- Creating an Annotation
- Learn how to create and edit annotations.
- Printing Annotations
- Learn how to print an image complete with annotations.
- Giving Groups Rights to Manage Annotations
- How to assign annotation management rights to groups.