Applies to:FotoStation Client - See comparison here
This guide deals with how to configure FotoStation for multi-user environments. It deals with how to create shared or individual configurations and routines for maintaining and backing up such configurations.
- Centralizing FotoStation configurations
- No image available
- This guide explains how to create central FotoStation configurations that can be downloaded to FotoStation clients during login.
- Managing several FotoStation configurations on the network - Legacy guide
- NOTE: This guide describes legacy functionality in FotoStation.
- When to use different configurations
- Uploading the active configuration to a server
- Creating users and assigning them to a configuration
- Configuring FotoStation to download its configuration from the network
- Can I create multi-user configurations for FotoStation that work on Windows and Mac?
- How offline configurations work
- Updating a central configuration