If your FotoWare site has been configured by your local FotoWare partner, you can get in touch with them directly for assistance.
Requests for support and/or professional services can be submitted via the FotoWare support portal at https://support.fotoware.com, using the Submit request link at the top of the page.
What information do we need to work on your support case?
The points below outline the information we need to be able to sole the problem you're having. Make sure to include this information as best you can.
- With what version and build do you have an issue?
- What OS are you using (including Service Pack)?
Please give us a problem description where you also try to describe the following:
- What precisely did you do?
- What did you expect to happen?
- What did happen?
- Do you get any information in the FotoWare log file?
- Do you have screenshots of the issue?
Other relevant information:
- Log files - Please send the whole file and state approximate time of when the issue is occurring - Learn how to create debug log for troubleshooting
- Sample files
- Configuration files
If the issue is with a Color Factory channel
- Please always attach a copy of the channel(s) in question. CF channels are stored here:
- Please don't send the entire folder, we only need the channel that you're working on. If some channels are linked via input/output, then it could in some cases be relevant to include them as well.
- It is also often relevant to send sample files along with the channel, as many CF support cases rely on something specific about the files.
If the issue is with FotoStation and has to do with an action
- Export the action and attach it to the ticket: https://learn.fotoware.com/03_FotoSt...orting_actions
If the issue is with Connect
- Please send screenshots of the channel configuration so that we can replicate it on our systems.
If the issue is with FotoWeb Desktop
- Please include a Fiddler capture so that we can see the traffic on the client, and also screenshots from Operations Center that show the errors generated, in addition to FWEvents.log (see above)