You can upload files to FotoWare using the FotoWare Mobile app (once you have a Wi-Fi or mobile network connection). You can upload pictures or video clips stored on your device, or you can take a picture or record a video clip and instantly upload it to a FotoWeb archive.
To do so:
- Select the Upload icon on the main screen (highlighted in red below).
- Select UPLOAD FILES, TAKE VIDEO, or TAKE PHOTO.
- If you select UPLOAD FILES, locate and select the file(s) you want to upload and select Done. Select Add more to add more files, if necessary.
- If you select TAKE PHOTO or TAKE VIDEO, the camera opens for you to take the photo or video. When you are finished, select OK (or Retry, if necessary).
- Select Done or Take Another.
- Tap the Select upload destination field to select an archive. Make your selection and select Select this archive.
- Scroll down to enter more information about the selected files, such as metadata, keywords, tags, and so on.
- Select Upload.
- A confirmation message appears when the files are successfully uploaded to the selected folder.
Tip: Your device must have Location activated for the upload to work correctly.