Skip to main content
FotoWare on Microsoft Azure
- Last updated
- 13:05, 11 Jan 2016
Save as PDF
- Deploying and Managing FotoWare on Azure Marketplace
- Learn how to deploy a FotoWare Digital Asset Management instance in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
- Initial deployment of the FotoWare instance on Azure Marketplace
- Connecting to FotoWeb on Azure and configuring it for use
- Preconfigured services and accounts
- Configuring FotoWare DAM on Azure
- Configuring DNS for the FotoWare instance on Azure
- How is FotoWare DAM for Azure licensed?
- What are the default archives and workflows on the FotoWare DAM system on Azure?
- Working with FotoWare on Microsoft Azure
- Logging on to FotoWeb on Azure
- How to upload files to the FotoWeb server on Azure
- Connecting a FotoStation Client to FotoWare on Microsoft Azure