Mac system requirements
- macOS X 10.13 - 12.1 (from High Sierra to Big Sur)
- Intel processor (FotoStation also runs on Apple Silicon using Rosetta 2 emulation)
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM, 8 GB or more is recommended
- Screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024 is recommended
Windows system requirements
- Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11 - 64-bit versions only
- New versions of FotoStation will only be released in 64-bit. Older versions of FotoStation that work on 32-bit platforms are no longer supported.
- 64-bit processor
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM, 2 GB or more recommended
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 or more.
Important - Connections between FotoStation and Index Manager
FotoStation 8.0 requires Index Manager 8.0. It cannot connect to Index Manager 7.0.
Therefore, in environments where you need to update both server and client to version 8.0 you should first update the Index Manager server and then migrate the FotoStation clients. FotoStation 7.0 clients can connect to an Index Manager 8.0 server, but FotoStation 8.0 cannot connect to an Index Manager 7.0 server.