Yes, FotoWare offers mobile apps for iOS and Android.
These apps are free of charge and require a FotoWare server to connect to.
In iOS there are separate apps for iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad, while there is a single Android version for smartphones and tablets.
Which features do the apps offer?
- Upload of pictures and videos: Take pictures or record videos and upload them to the FotoWare server. Add metadata to the files you upload to make them easy to retrieve once they're on the server.
- Search for assets: Search and retrieve assets that are stored on the stored on the FotoWare server
- Zoom and preview metadata: Zoom in on pictures to examine details and preview the metadata stored with the assets.
- Rate assets: Add stars to assets to rate them.
- Process assets using workflows: You can use the apps to find assets and process them in quick workflows.
- Run and control slideshows on a PC with a browser connected to the FotoWare site.
Obtaining the apps
The apps are available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play store. Simply search for FotoWeb to find them.