This guide describes Legacy FotoWeb APIs. If you're building new integrations, see Integrating FotoWeb with third-party systems.
Tips to get started using the currently integration technology:
- Do you want your users to log in via an external service? Consider using SSO
- Are you building an interactive app, such as a web app, mobile app, or desktop app? Consider using OAuth
- Are you currently using the ArchiveAgent API? Consider using the new FotoWare API
- Are you using legacy widgets? Consider using the new approach for embedding widgets using OAuth
- The FotoWeb Archive Agent API (Legacy)
- This guide explains how to build integrations using the FotoWeb Archive Agent interface.
- What is the Archive Agent API?
- Getting started with the Archive Agent API
- Requirements for using the Archive Agent API
- Access URLs
- Portal Agent Information XML
- Archive Agent File List XML
- Example of XSL Transform
- Data Formats
- Enabling the Preview Agent and Archive Agent
- User authentication with the Archive Agent API
- Why does FotoWeb return 405 errors on requests with verbs like PUT or DELETE?
- Other Legacy APIs
- No image available
- Legacy APIs. The documentation is available as reference, but should NOT be used to create new integrations.