- Normal FotoWare server licenses permit installation on one server only, with a maximum of two re-hosts per year.
- FotoWare software is not licensed for re-sale, hosting, or rental unless written confirmation of such use is given by FotoWare.
A redundancy license offers a backup solution in the event of a system failure or maintenance.
- Allows installation on a secondary computer system and can be used on hot/cold clusters or through on/off technology.
- Licensed at 25% of the retail price of the application and can be purchased for individual applications.
- The main license and the redundancy licenses must be covered by a Software Maintenance Agreement (18% yearly fee) or a software subscription agreement.
A staging system is essentially a test system license that allows a customer to maintain a separate test system. It is used for testing updates and new versions, experiments with configuration/customization, and quality assurance.
- Available at 20% of the Service license cost and must mirror production licenses.
- Must be covered by an Agreement or a software subscription agreement.
- A staging system is available for all FotoWare server applications.