Configuring the site so that users must accept terms and conditions when requesting a download
- From the Tools menu (cogwheel icon) go to Site Configuration > Appearance > Renditions.
- Select one of the following options in the Downloads section.
- Never: Never request approval of terms and conditions from users when they download.
- Once: Users must accept terms and conditions only the first time they download assets. If the terms and conditions change, they will be required to accept the new ones.
- Every time: Users are presented with terms and conditions every time they download assets.
The actual terms and conditions are added to the text box seen in the screenshot. These can be formatted using markdown syntax.
- Select Save.