Renaming files that are transferred with an action
When you use an action to transfer files to a destination, you can define whether to rename the transferred files individually or as a group.
- Go to Site Configuration > Workflows > Actions.
- Open the Destination asset tab.
- Turn on the Enable interactive toggle.
- Turn on the Rename files toggle and select Per job or Per file.
- Per job - when you use the action, you can enter a File name. The file name entered automatically applies to each file being transferred.
If you transfer more than one file with the same file extension, a number is automatically appended to the file name for each extra file.
- Per file - when you use the action, you can enter a File name for each file being transferred.
- Select Save.