Signing a consent form by QR code
You can sign a consent form by scanning a QR code directly on your mobile device.
If you are signing a consent form as a guardian, these steps vary slightly as you need to enter information about yourself as a signee and information about the person on whose behalf you are signing.
- Scan the QR code and open the link. The consent form opens in a web browser, select Continue.
- On each step, enter the required details and select Next to continue.
- Terms and conditions - Read and accept the terms and conditions. Alternatively, select Decline to close the consent form.
- Categories of consent - Select the categories to which you consent. If any of these categories are mandatory you must accept them before you can continue.
- Your details (non-guardian only) - Enter your personal details and upload a photo of yourself, or if you are signing as a guardian, upload a photo of the person on whose behalf you are signing. This photo is displayed as a thumbnail on the Consent Forms page and can be useful to quickly identify the consent form..
- Personal details (guardian only) - Enter the name and last name of the person for whom you are signing, as well as a photo (optional).
- Signee details (guardian only) - Enter your personal details.
- The final step is to sign the consent form. You can upload your signature as a file or sign directly on the page. Select Clear to delete your signature, if necessary.
- Select Submit to confirm your consent.
Tip: You can monitor your step progression in the panel on the left.