System requirements to run the FotoWeb Desktop suite on clients.
When are FotoWare Plugins needed?
A client installation of the FotoWare Plugins suite is required for the following functionality:
- Check Out/In
- Check out and open asset in locally installed associated application
- Image Edit, Crop, and Upload
- Placing assets in Microsoft Office
- Opening and editing assets in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
FotoWare Plugins client requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS X 10.13 - 11.0 (from High Sierra to Big Sur)
.NET Framework 4.6.2 Client Profile (Windows - will be downloaded by installer if not already present on the system. .NET framework 4.5 will also work.)
Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (Windows - will be downloaded by installer if not already present on the system)
Minimum 1 GB RAM, 2 GB recommended
Microsoft Office 2013*, 2016, or Office 365 for Windows desktop required to use the plugins for Word and PowerPoint. Office for iOS and Office for Mac are not supported.
* Office 2013 is no longer be supported after January 2021
- The FotoWare extensions for Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign require Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 or newer.