Note: To configure cookies warnings, you must be a member of a group that has the Change site appearance administrative permission assigned to it.
Configuring cookie warnings
- From the Tools menu (cogwheel icon) go to Site Configuration > Appearance > Branding.
- Open the Cookie settings tab.
- Turn on the Enable cookie banner toggle.
- Enter a title for the cookie warning bar. This field is limited to 70 characters to ensure it fits well on the screen.
- Enter text for the cookie warning in the Body field. This field is limited to 699 characters to ensure it fits well on the screen. Optionally, you can use Markdown, a plain text formatting syntax that Fotoware will convert to HTML.
If you're not familiar with markdown syntax, see Markdown syntax reference. Any changes you make in the Body field are displayed in the Preview field simultaneously.
- Turn on the Enable policy toggle.
- Select Save.
- When users visit the Fotoware site without logging in, the cookie warning bar will be displayed. If users log in, the cookie warning will disappear.