The print feature in FotoWeb Pro lets you print:
- A single image with metadata (Title, Description and Tags)
- The contents of an album in a grid layout (including the filename of each asset)
Printing a single image
- Select an image in the grid and open the info panel (keyboard shortcut T).
- Click on the Print icon at the bottom of the info panel to open the browser's Print dialog box and print the image.
Printing the contents of an album
- Go to the Albums tab on the right hand side of the grid and click on the album to open it.
- Click on the Print icon shown in the screenshot to print a grid of all the assets in the album.