- From the Tools menu (cogwheel icon), go to Manage Activity Exports.
- The Activity Exports page opens, and any existing exports are listed in the Exports list table. Each export is listed for ten days from its creation date.
You can choose which fields to display in this table by selecting the Column settings icon and selecting from the options listed.
Note: If the Status field displays Failed, you must create and run the export again.
You can download an export, copy the link, and delete an export using the corresponding icon for a specific export .
- Select Create new export.
- Enter a name for the export in the Name field.
- Enter a description for the export in the Description field. This field is optional.
- Set the date range for the export by selecting a From and To date. The From date cannot be more than three months in the past because activity logging data is stored for a maximum of 3 months.
Note: You cannot select a time value. 00:00 (UTC) is automatically assigned to all To and From dates. For example, if you create a daily report, you must select today's date in the From field and the following day in the To field to ensure you collect data for the full day.
- Select a CSV delimiter value from the drop-down list. Semicolon is the default delimiter value for the data in the CSV file. Alternatively, select Comma or Tab.
- Select Add to add recipients. You can select users, groups, or both.
When the export is complete, and the CSV file is ready, an email notification with a download link is sent to the specified recipients, and the export is added to the Exports list. The activity export is available in the Exports list for 7 days.
The email contains the name of the activity export, a link to the export, and information that the link is valid for seven days.