This guide explains the types of system events that are logged and how to create and schedule system usage reports. The FotoWeb Reports module can be found in the Operations Center and is configured per site. It makes it possible to generate meaningful reports about the asset usage on your system. Reports rely on logging of system events. Logging is enabled for some events by default, and you can configure the system to log additional events to use that data in your reports.
- Running basic system usage reports
- This topic deals with the Standard reports in FotoWeb - Royalties, Sales, Searches and Uploads.
- Creating custom reports
- This topic explains how you design a report with custom data.
- Choosing system activity and metadata to log for use in your reports
- Acivity logging is central in getting FotoWeb to include the right types of information in your reports. Learn how to enable logging of events to create meaningful reports.
- Configuring global log options for the FotoWeb server
- How to set your global log level preferences for the FotoWeb server.