Learn all about how to configure the FotoWare system to maintain a secure installation
- Security in on-premise FotoWare installations
- Statement concerning FotoWare's approach to securing its software in on-premise installations.
- Checklist for securing your FotoWare installation
- Use this checklist to make sure all major aspects of your FotoWare system has been secured
- Configuring communications ports for security
- How to change the default communication ports for FotoWare apps and optionally enforce secure connections.
- Configuring FotoWeb for secure connections
- How to configure FotoWeb for secure web access.
- Giving users access to configure the FotoWare services
- How to give users access to configure FotoWare services through the Operations Center.
- Securing communications between FotoWeb and Index Manager
- This topic explains how the server-to-server communications work between Index Manager 8.0 and FotoWeb 8.0 and how to configure this connection in the Operations Center.
- Securing the FotoWeb server
- Best practices for securing your FotoWeb server.