Learn all about how to configure the Fotoware system to maintain a secure installation
- Security in Fotoware on-premises installations
- Statement concerning Fotoware's approach to securing its software in on-premise installations.
- Checklist for securing your Fotoware installation
- Use this checklist to make sure all major aspects of your Fotoware system has been secured
- Configuring communications ports for security
- How to change the default communication ports for Fotoware apps and optionally enforce secure connections.
- Configuring FotoWeb for secure connections
- How to configure FotoWeb for secure web access.
- Giving users access to configure the Fotoware services
- How to give users access to configure Fotoware services through the Operations Center.
- Securing communications between FotoWeb and Index Manager
- This topic explains how the server-to-server communications work between Index Manager 8.0 and FotoWeb 8.0 and how to configure this connection in the Operations Center.
- Securing the FotoWeb server
- Best practices for securing your FotoWeb server.