Asset linking is an integral component of consent management. In FotoWeb you can link assets to a consent form both directly from an archive (as described below) and from the consent form itself. You can quickly view the consent status for an asset and keep track of consents on a per-asset level.
Note: Before linking assets and consent forms, there are some requirements that must be met. For more information, see Asset linking requirements.
- In the archive, locate and select the assets you would like to link with a consent form. You can select an individual asset or several. For more information, see Managing consent.
- Select Manage consent > Link consent forms. The Link consent forms dialog opens listing the available consent forms.
- Select the forms to attach to the assets and select Link to complete the operation. The Link button displays the number of forms selected (4 in the example above).
Tip: Select Request signature to create a new request for consent using an existing template and then associate that request with the assets you selected in the grid.
- Link assets to consent form
- Request signature
- Mark or unmark the asset as not needing consent or needing more consent
- Managing pending and signed consent forms
- Consent status of an asset