In an archive, you can manage consent for one or several assets, as required. You can use manage consent to link assets to consent forms, request a signature, and mark or unmark an asset as not needing consent or needing more consent.
- In the archive, locate and select the assets you would like to link with a consent form. You can select an individual asset or several.
- When you select an individual asset, Manage Consent is displayed in the asset information pane beside the asset.
Note: If multiple forms are linked to the asset, the overall consent status will be set to the form with the most limited status.
- When you select more than one asset, Manage consent is displayed as one of the options that appear underneath:
- Select one of the following options to continue:
- Link consent forms
- Request signature
- Mark or unmark the asset as not needing consent or needing more consent