Learn the basics of navigating archives, folder structures and any taxonomies in FotoWeb.
To learn more about what you can do with your assets, refer to the Working with your assets guide.
- General Use of FotoWeb
- No image available
- This guide focuses on the fundamentals of using the FotoWare system. It's a good place to start if you're new to the system.
- Creating an avatar for your FotoWare account
- Displaying asset details and metadata
- Enabling high quality thumbnails on a high-resolution (HDPI or Retina) display
- How to change your FotoWeb password
- How to reset your FotoWeb password
- Introduction to the main FotoWeb interface
- Logging in
- Logging out of FotoWeb
- Navigating archives using Folders
- Navigating archives using SmartFolders
- Navigating using taxonomies
- Playing back audio and video
- Previewing pages in a document or a presentation
- Signing up for a FotoWeb account