Adding metadata to your files is paramount to keeping your asset collections in order. This guide explains how to add metadata to assets in the main FotoWeb interface and how you can configure taxonomies to improve archive navigation and facilitate metadata entry for users.
- Creating metadata taxonomies
- No image available
- Learn all about creating metadata taxonomies to improve captioning and navigation in your asset collections.
- Taxonomies - the basics
- Enabling taxonomies for specific metadata fields
- Enabling taxonomy navigation in an archive
- Creating taxonomy content
- Controlling the behavior of taxonomy items
- Example: Creating a taxonomy for a collection of cars
- Example: How to make a taxonomy for the City field
- How to find and use taxonomy items quickly
- Planning taxonomy content - strategy guidelines and tips