The FotoWeb apps have been deprecated and will be removed in the future. Their end-of-life (EOL) date will be announced later.
The new FotoWare Mobile app is currently available in the App Store and Google Play Store.
A complete guide to the FotoWeb apps for iOS and Android.
- Adding a custom site logo to FotoWeb mobile apps
- This topic explains how to configure FotoWeb to display a custom company logo in FotoWeb on mobile devices.
- Configuring the app for first use
- Getting started with FotoWeb for iOS and Android
- Connecting to a different FotoWeb server
- Learn how to connect FotoWeb for iOS to another FotoWeb server
- Creating and using alerts (search agents) on iPhone and Android
- How to create search agents that notify you when new files matching your search criteria are available in an archive.
- Displaying pictures on a FotoWeb Screen (Legacy)
- How to pick files using your mobile device and display them on any screen or monitor with access to FotoWeb.
- Navigating archives and previewing assets
- This topic explains how to navigate in archives after you have performed a search and how to preview assets on your smartphone.
- Searching for files on iPhone or Android
- How to search FotoWeb using apps for iOS and Android.
- Sending files to workflows using a mobile device
- How to transfer files to workflows using a mobile device.
- Uploading files from an iPhone or Android device
- How to upload files to FotoWeb from an iOS or Android device.